Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Alice In Wonderland


(Sources; http://www.collider.com/2010/01/12/alice-in-wonderland-soundtrack-revealed/)

On the 4th of march is the official day the movie ‘Alice in wonderland’ will be released here in Malaysia and when I was a little girl, This use to be one of my favourite Disney movie. The characters and the storyline really got me interested that I watched it too many times till I actually got bored of it.

Alice in wonderland was different that any other disney movies that mostly involves pretty princesses in gowns, magic, true love and etc which was every girls dreams and yeah I've got to admit, I did love all those fairytale stories but this movie was different. It was about a little girl being on her own in her very own adventure trying to find her way home when she accidently fell down a rabbit's hole which led her to a very weird place, where everything was different to the real world.

and also, this would be a continuation to Alice's adventure as she returned to the world she encountered during her childhood and finally reuniting back to her friends.

(Sources; http://www.flickr.com/photos/mediaatmidnight/3652483994/)

 The first thing I thought was ‘This is a must watch for me’ and when I found out that Tim Burton directs this movie, I already knew it would be uniquely good because Tim Burton is a genius in making movies as they’re always dark and mysterious in a way.

& Disney just released the official soundtrack for the movie, 

1. “Alice (Underground)” performed by Avril Lavigne

2. “The Poison” performed by The All-American Rejects

3. “The Technicolor Phase” performed by Owl City

4. “Her Name Is Alice” performed by Shinedown

5. “Painting Flowers” performed by All Time Low

6. “Where’s My Angel” performed by Metro Station

7. “Strange” performed by Tokio Hotel and Kerli

8. “Follow Me Down” performed by 3OH!3 featuring Neon Hitch

9. “Very Good Advice” performed by Robert Smith

10. “In Transit” performed by Mark Hoppus with Pete Wentz

11. “Welcome to Mystery” performed by Plain White T’s

12. “Tea Party” performed by Kerli

13. “The Lobster Quadrille” performed by Franz Ferdinand

14. “Running Out of Time” performed by Motion City Soundtrack

15. “Fell Down a Hole” performed by Wolfmother

16. “White Rabbit” performed by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

In my opinion, I think the soundtrack so far is really great and is also quite smart to include all the popular bands and singers in this soundtrack so they’d attract all teenagers who would listen to this soundtrack and watch the movie.

So far, my favourite song from this soundtrack is ‘follow me down’ by 3OH!3 and ‘Painting flowers’ by All Time Low.

"If I had a world on my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't"

- Shinedown.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment