Friday, February 19, 2010

My love for Paramore ♥

This was suppose to be my blog entry for next week's, but I suddenly have the urge to write. So I guess, nothing stops a person from writing and posting it up a few days before right?
So anyways, I'll be writing about my favourite band for my first topic for next weeks :)

Most of my friends know that I’m a huge massive fan of ‘Paramore’; I’ve been listening to their music way back in 2006 when they were first discovered through their MySpace. But sadly during that time, their music were not recognised here in Malaysia and everyday I wished that one day they will be famous here in Malaysia and hopefully do a concert tour here one day.

My wish kind of came true. 

People would think I’m obsessed but I’d say that I’m a proud Paramore fan. From my opinion, I think that Hayley Williams has an amazing powerful voice and she's definitely not afraid to stand out. I’d say that she’s pretty the only one who can rock out the orangered flaming hair, no one can ever compete with that.

Hayley Williams.

(source; http://www.myspace.com/paramore)

They already released 3 albums but I’ve got to say I love all of their 3 albums and my favourite would be their latest album that recently came out last October 2009.

(source; http://www.myspace.com/paramore)

And my personal favourite song from ‘Brand New Eyes’ is ‘The Only Exception’.



(Source; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7J_IWUhls)

"You are the only exception"

"I've got a tight grip on reality but I can't let go of what's in front of me here."

I really think the lyrics off this song are really meaningful and many people can relate to it.I also thought that the music video is portrayed beautifully. This is actually their first time making a video of a soothing ballad type of song from their album and I am quite proud of them, how they’ve really changed over the years with their image and their songs. 

Next month on the  7th of March 2010 is their very first time coming down to Singapore for a concert and Obviously, I badly want to go and see them live! Since I have been wishing to see them live, but sadly I can’t go no matter how badly I really want to see them. Due to midterms the next day on the 8th, I don’t think it’ll be a good idea for me to be in a concert a day before the exams.

 My good friend, Deanna and I are also huge paramore fans and we’re both really devastated that we can’t go and see them live.

 I really hope one day, I will see my favourite band perform live right here in Malaysia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment