Friday, February 12, 2010

Animal Rights, Part 2.

Not many people in this world actually cares about how animals are being treated these days.  People have their own opinions and have different views of things. As I mentioned in my previous post about Animal Rights, I watched an episode of ‘Janice Dickinson’s Modeling Agency’ a year ago about Animal Rights. She showed videos about how animals are being treated and in the end, this was to say that her agency is a ‘No Fur’ Policy and her models all agreed to this except for one.

 She said she would still wear fur and because of this everyone in the agency was against her except for Janice Dickinson because she knows everyone has their own opinion of things. 

I was shocked that she still would wear fur after Janice showing a video about how animals are being treated but then I felt sorry for her just because of this matter everyone was against her. Luckily for her, in the end everyone started realising that she has the right to have her own opinions.

Overall, I still think people in this world are still fighting for their rights on Animal Rights and I support them. Trying their best to stop animal cruelty, We should definitely look up to them for taking their time just to save animals lives.

Fighting for animal rights is what need.

No comments:

Post a Comment